- Go to Your Topol.io Settings
- In left menu select “Plugin”
- Find API Token where You want setup Your own AWS S3 storage. Click on the cog button. (a dialog will appear)
- Click on “Add own storage”
- Click on “AWS S3 BUCKET”
- Now You have to fill Your AWS S3 credentials.
- The access key and Secret Key
- Log in to Your AWS console http://console.aws.amazon.com/
- Click on Your account name in the right side of top navbar panel
- Click on “My Security Credentials”
- You will be redirected to the “Your Security Credentials” page. Click on “Access keys (access key ID and secret access key)”
- Click on “Create New Access Key” button
- A dialog will appear on Your screen about created access key.
- Click on “Show Access Key”
- Copy access key and Secret Access Key and paste them.
- Bucket creation
- Log in to Your AWS S3 console. https://console.aws.amazon.com/s3/home
- You will see all of Your available buckets.
- Click on the “+ Create Bucket” button. (a dialog will appear)
- Fill the bucket name and select the desired region. Click on “Next”
- On the next step, You don't need to fill anything. Click on “Next”.
- On the next step uncheck “Block all public access” and after that check “I acknowledge that the current settings may result in this bucket and the objects within becoming public”. Click on Next.
- In the last step click on the “Create bucket” button.
- New Bucket will be created and You will be redirected to the home AWS S3 dashboard.
- Now click on the new bucket in buckets list.
- Bucket page will appear. Click on the “Permissions” tab.
- Click on the “CORS configuration” button.
- Copy the following statement to the text area.
<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
13. Now go back to your TOPOL.io API token settings and fill Bucket name and Bucket region (Bucket name & region code can be found in URL)
9. After filling all details click on the “Save” button.
10. All images will be now stored in your bucket.