If you want to send messages created with TOPOL.io FREE from your Gmail or Outlook account, the simplest way to do that is to send a test message to your e-mail address and then forward it:
- Click on "Preview & testing" in the TOPOL.io editor
- Send yourself a test e-mail
- Go to your Gmail or Outlook account
- Select the message a click "Forward"
- Remove the extra content at the top of the message or the signature, if you are using an automatic signature
- Choose the recipients and send the e-mail
Export to Gmail
*Important note: This feature is temporarily unavailable.
To export your messages to Gmail you can also use our feature Export to Gmail, your template will appear in drafts in your Gmail account.
- Click on the template you want to export in the templates gallery
- Click on the button "Export to Gmail"
- Follow the instructions you will get...
- You will find the imported templates in the drafts folder in your Gmail account