Once You create a message in TOPOL.io you have following possibilities how to save your template:
- You can download it as a ZIP archive with the .html file of the templates and the images.
- Your last template created by TOPOL.io will be automatically saved in the browser, you can close the browser window, restart the browser and you will find the link to your template on the top of the TOPOL.io homepage. You can then continue editing your template. Your template will be saved like this as long as you don't clear the browser data.
- You can save your message by sending a test e-mail to yourself.
- Sometimes, you can send your e-mail directly to your e-mail marketing platform, for example, MailChimp has a feature called e-mail beamer. You just send a test e-mail to a special e-mail address and your template appears in your MailChimp account.
- Or you can upgrade to PRO plan of TOPOL.io and keep all your templates here, with PRO you will get the possibility to save, edit, manage and collaborate on Your templates. Learn more about the saving and export options in TOPOL.io PRO.